- Services on Demand;
- IgE and risk of cancer in 37 individuals from the general population - Staff.
- Cowboy and misanthrope: a critical (discourse) analysis of Bush and bin Laden cartoons.
Prognostic value of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes differs depending on histological type and smoking habit in completely resected non-small-cell lung cancer T. Kinoshita, et al.
Yamazaki, et al. Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford.
It furthers the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. Sign In or Create an Account.
JSMO collection | Annals of Oncology | Oxford Academic
Sign In. Advanced Search.
Latest Most Read Most Cited Prediction of response to anti-PD-1 therapy in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer by electronic nose analysis of exhaled breath. Facilitating access to new therapeutic options through clinical trials: the vision of a regulator to reconcile innovation and safety. Oxford Journals.
- - NLM Catalog Result;
- Value and capital management : a handbook for the finance and risk functions of financial institutions.
- Annals of Oncology | Scientific Journal | Oncology | ESMO.
- Annals of Oncology: the official scientific journal of ESMO.
- The Latin Dialect of the Ager Faliscus: 150 Years of Scholarship (UvA Proefschriften).
Retrieved Categories : Monthly journals Oncology journals Oxford University Press academic journals Publications established in Hybrid open access journals English-language journals Oncology stubs Medical journal stubs. Hidden categories: Articles with outdated impact factors from All articles with unsourced statements Articles with unsourced statements from May Official website different in Wikidata and Wikipedia All stub articles.
BMJ partners with European Society for Medical Oncology
Namespaces Article Talk. Views Read Edit View history.